Today's post is about a manicure I did a couple days ago using China Glaze's Electric Nights Collection. These colors are very bright and fun, but I'm not sure I would call them neon.
Here is the look I created.
I used "DJ Blue My Mind" and "Point Me To The Party".
I love this blue! It reminds me of the sky but more intense. And the rainbow glitter topper is awesome!
Steps for this look:
1. I painted all my nails with a white base coat.
2. I then painted the thumb and 2 outer fingers blue.
3. I then taped off half the middle finger with masking tape and then added the neon glitter to my middle and ring fingers. (To get the opacity that I did, I put liquid latex around my nails, let it dry, then actually sponged on the polish. I used 3 sponged coats.)
4. I painted the other half of the middle finger with 2 coats of blue.
5. I then top coated with Seche Vite and added these cute neon studs to finish the look.
I hope you like this look and most of all, enjoyed this post!
Have a great day!